Northwest - Staffs Meets

Mitch

okay, replys from the emails so far this sunday 22nd sept , suggest go to the preston supercar meet for 1030, am have a tyre kick at the expensive stuff, and away for 11 am, heading north, all welcome,

then the following sunday 29th (meet point to be arranged) but where heading south to meet up with the staffs lot then heading into wales possible all way to west coast , again all welcome,

Mitch

hi Darren, preston supercar meet is at the phantom winger just off m55/m6

http://www.prestonsu...uk/gallery.html

full address is Phantom winger

398 Garstang Rd, Broughton, Preston PR3 5JE

basically if you come off m6 onto m55, keep left , 1st left then across r'about into pub car park ,

https://maps.google....ton, Lancashire

cant make national meet, im afraid, off touring Scotland week after, so limited pass outs available, before tax runs out

Mitch

Guest david_l_perry

Im up for the trip out this Sunday 29th Mitch. Got a day pass out. Out gigging with the band sat night, so will be taking some red bull along with me. I will come to yours sun morning, just let me know what time you want me big boy. Dave

hi all ,

okay looking for defo numbers for this sundays run around north wales, meeting at 10,30 at Tesco nr Hawarden (nr ab motors rolling rd) , but can meet onroute too,

then heading west over the hills, will stop somewhere decent for lunch and a shandy, , routes will include llanberis pass and the eve3o triangle, maybe horseshoe too,

all welcome,

Mitch