Courier Costs ?

Guest old AL

Also don't use in winter conditions -- back in the 60's asked a chemist at college ( before buying for my quick Mini ) & he said they will be badly attacked by road salt to the point of collapse before you realise corrosion is taking place.

As always appreciate the comments guys (and bow to more experience)the story being, they came from a rally team and the wheels were used on a Granada estate support vehicle only, and had been stored in the loft of the workshop until recently when they were refurbished. They look in beautiful condition, finished in gunmetal grey. They fit my Granada hubs, but I'm not happy how close the rear tyres are going to be to the back end of the rear wheel arches, taking into account of suspension movement. Probably normal tin top wheel arches would accept the wheels no problem, so I'm certainly NOT going to strip my rear wheel arches off the car and ruin a paint job just to make the wheels fit. I'll have another look at the situation when I get the time, but I have a feeling I might have to "grace" Ebay (I have about £325 in them, so going by asking prices on there for magnesium wheels should hopefully get my outlay back ??)