5 Day Scottish Road Trip 19th April 2014

Guest alfaGTA

they were good when I ordered mine, I submitted the pdf and the text got distorted, someone rang me the next day, asked if it was right to which I said no and they sorted it all out for me.

Can't remember the delivery time, but it wasn't long, they will try to do next day if you're desperate

Edited by steve in stockport

To all visiting Scotland next week hope to see you all at the first hotel for a few sherbets and a chat ,please ensure passports and visas are up to date , and remember you can exchange your English notes at the border for Scottish ones , I think the exchange rate is still reasonably good ( though not sure after 18th September).

Just remember that the monsoon season here lasts from November to July,( you learn to live with it here and develop webbed feet and become allergic to bright sunlight) 8) . Because the Hood is hoodless I will be the one dressed in the wet suit :acute:

Best Wishes

D

Will be at the premier inn and possibly the wheel, cant make Dornie as need to keep hols for our boys trip drive to the Nurburgring for the "old timers grand prix" in August

also need to keep some for Christmas

what time are people arriving?

Bw's

Derek

post-12480-0-86809600-1397318721_thumb.jpg