5 Day Scottish Road Trip 19th April 2014

Guest alfaGTA

Day 1;

Meet at Woodall services @ 8.30am departing 9am (gives Ozz a chance to get over from Newark)

Ferrybridge services @ 10am departing 10.15am (gives 80mph+ Peter2b to make the 2.5hr trip there without a pre-dawn start)

Lunch at Scotch corner departing 12.30pm after a rest.

question to the scots, does the forth bridge charge? dont want to be fumbling for small change at the barrier. by then will prob have cramp in my ankle knee arse and hands...

No charge you won't be going over it on the way up anyway you will on the road home though

Petrol, Sandwiches, fags and coffee the 4 major food groups all catered for on your doorstep all duckmanton needs now is a brot.. oh wait.

Ferrybridge for me 10.00 (wave if you pass me on the hard shoulder after M18 junction).

• Like 1

Oh dear timing belt kit getting fitted the morra night see If that get rid of the noise I have at front end.

Plenty of time lol.

Stuart

nothing like leaving it to the last minute reminds me of my pinto to zetec change Newark was the shakedown run lol

Nope thanks, too busy getting *bleep* tonight, and if I can be arsed to look at the bag of sh!te tomorrow I will find out the problem.

Failing that have a good trip.

just you get your finger out your arse. will see you Saturday

Guest alfaGTA

One more sleep! Off to the play pen with the kids for a few hours then daddy is off into his play pen to get the kitty packed and ready for the road :crazy:

See you all in the morning, i'm bringing a stanley knife to sabotage all those lovely new roofs btw!

Tell you what keith the trouble I have had with my home made roof I might slash it myself! Its definitely not coming and I might even refit the aero screen if these b@stard washers go off in my face again