Smallways July 2014 - West Yorks Weekend

BigLee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's fine Bryan. Really doesn't matter what you drive. More about a get together and a laugh. I havnt got a kit now so I'll be in an old merc. May be a spare seat with someone anyway. See you in July.

• 1 month later...
Guest Bryan TheSnail

That's fine Bryan. Really doesn't matter what you drive. More about a get together and a laugh. I havnt got a kit now so I'll be in an old merc. May be a spare seat with someone anyway. See you in July.

Could do with a volunteer to take my Mrs for a spin. She has never been in a Hood, only in a full blown Cateram 7 on a track day.

Guest Tim Norman

The Notts crew will be driving up on Saturday using or old Red Lion route as far as Malton where we will stop for a bi jou snackette before heading back across the Country towards Richmond and up towards Smallways on the wiggly bits to arrive about 4 ish. Hopefully about the time you lot get back from your road trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Booked some weather. Just waiting for confirmation as to what it is.......... Route plan has been done for Sat thanks to mrs Biglee. Will see you all next weekend..

Guest Tim Norman

What time are you aiming to land back at the site?

Does your route take you anywhere Richmond? We will be coming across from Malton to Richmond and then up the Country aiming to land at Smallways about 3:30.

Guest Tim Norman

Cheers Lee

Was hoping we could perhaps make our routs cross and join you for the run in.

Sue wants to know whether we can get brekky at the Inn?

Edited by Tim Norman