Fan Size?

Guest Gargoil

Guest Gargoil

Does anyone know what size fan I can use, on what I presume is the standard kit (Exmo) radiator? There is one for sale at 16 inches on Ebay, but I wont be visiting my car to measure up, before the sale ends.

Thanks.

Guest Gargoil

It's not just about size, it's how many cfm it will shift. Cheap ones have poor flow rates hence my kenlowe

That is what I am looking for (took your advice), Bud. It's a 16 inch Kenlowe puller or a 15 inch pusher that is for sale. Seems that Spal have a reasonable reputation too.

Imo its the radiator that's the downside.

the core isn't efficient enough. ive just swapped to a Honda civic alloy rad and its much better. my fan on hot days was running constant with the thin Cortina rad.

with a cheap 12 inch fan it will easily cope with hot days now

Guest Gargoil

Imo its the radiator that's the downside.

the core isn't efficient enough. ive just swapped to a Honda civic alloy rad and its much better. my fan on hot days was running constant with the thin Cortina rad.

with a cheap 12 inch fan it will easily cope with hot days now

You are probably correct, but I still need a new fan as all that is on there at the moment is the engine driven one, which doesn't do much at all. So fan first and then possibly a search on here for a new radiator, if needed.