2B Pinto To Zetec - Exhaust Options

Guest Dave Skirrow

I would think because of sharp bends you would loose power I did think of using it but in the end leaving the chassis as was looked a better idea as there is not really a lot of chassis I didn't want to weaken it

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I have a hand built system that exits under the bottom rail of the Chassis but am interested in a system that exits through the middle of the side panel like the old pinto one if anyone's seen one. I don't like the Zero 'over chassis' option.

Pics would be nice :)

yes that's wot I thought I had an absolutely georgus westfeild manifold to go trough side but when I had the engine mounts in place no way would it fit so had to go for gbs gt manifold so all worked out in the end

Here is the link in case others want to check it out.

http://www.rhocar.org/index.php?showtopic=38854

It looks quite nice but would prefer a side exit. I cant see your engine mounts but mine are quite minimalist and theres lots of room to side exit.

At the moment they are a bit tight to ground clearance but not lower than the Sump and bell housing.