Goodwood Festival Of Speed...

Bob Tucker

If you are an AA member have a look at this...

Ive just got mine!!!

26 JUNE 2014

FREE GOODWOOD TICKETS

Hurry, offer ends shortly Claim your free tickets As a valued AA Gold Member, we'd like to offer you the chance to visit the Goodwood Festival of Speed, for free. We have limited pairs of general admission tickets for Thursday 26th June, available on a first come, first served basis.

All you need to do is follow the link below and enter the promo code121114 at the checkout or alternatively call 01243 755055. But you need to be quick.

Guest lewthepoo

Got mine as well.

Just realised it's for the Thursday 'Moving Motor show' event and not actually the Festival of Speed. Does anybody know exactly what is happening on this day then?

Guest Ian & Carole

The moving motor show runs all day from a massive marquee on the golf course at the bottom of the hill and all the manufacturers have an array of their new moddles that you can book a ride in up the hill at a sedate ish speed .

Be prepared for a long ish wait for a ride. I tried to get a run in an Alfa and it was around 2 hr. wait.

The best bit , for me any way, was all the static displays in the grounds around the hill .

The actual FOS starts in earnest on Friday.

DSC_0007_zpsfd3bb655.jpg

DSC_0020_zps6d5d3d47.jpg

I just grabbed the tickets without looking too hard.

But it still seems worth a look..most if not all of the cars taking part in the FOS proper

will be there on display, even if not actually running.