In Need Of Some Air Con Advice

Guest jwaterman

Guest jwaterman

hi all,

got a strange question to ask. My uncle would like to ship a robin hood out to hong kong. He really likes my car (its the stainless panels), but the only thing he is concerned about is the 90% humidity which occurs for 5 months if the year. He wants air con fitted to a car he buys. Money is no object as far as i can see.

Does anyone know whether there is such a kit availiable that car be fitted to cars??? Yes i know its a strange question, yes i know about taking the hood off, and yes i know its defeating the object, but he wants to know if there is such a kit avaliable.

If anyone could shed some light on this i would be really grateful.

Cheers

John

Guest rizla
;) yes there are kits available,i know that the makers of the ultima kit car can suply a universal fit air con kit,i would contact them and see what company they use for them

Guest Steve.G
Fairly certain that Car Builder Solutions used to offer a universal kit (but you had to supply the compressor).

They still do See Here. They also supply a compressor & rad set-up too.

Steve G.

Tut, tut, Ant.

Just because it isn't easy to do this, doesn't mean one shouldn't attempt it!

My personal objective is a waterproof car and I have a lot of ideas as to how this can be done. Only ideas though - no doubt they will all be proved nonsense when i try to put them into practice...

Would love A/C but I doubt there is room for it. Extra grand too... hmmmm...