Hello Everyone

Guest ScumBag

Guest ScumBag

Hi, sorry for the delay, I've been a lttle busy.

I'll put up some pics at the weekend re the car, from a quick scout it doesn't look much different to many of the others I'm viewing but I have the original purchase order made with Robin Hood and the Original Purchase receipt again from Robin Hood, the latter has some extras added to the price but in all the receipts it states it's a Robin Hood Traditional and the dates correspond with a link above from Bob Tucker

re the year of the Traditional (just the one year ) The previous owner who purchased it from Robin Hood also kept some of his original build photos of both the RH and the stripping of the Donor car, along with varying receipts for the bits and pieces he added to/had worked on. I also have the SVA details on file and I have an oily but in tact 'The New Sierra Based Robin Hood' Build Manual and there is also a Robin Hood 'Traditional' check off list and even more notes on front suspension assembly. Also in this papwerowk is information on the Pinto and overhauling it, there is the original vin plates and last tax disc of the donor vehicle, other info includes timing info, carb set up, old RH adverts and on it goes.

Other bits I was given by the previous owner was a block, a full windscreen (currently it has two brookland mini screens) a Hood which he states he's never put together, a rocker cover and some other items which I cant remember along with a Sierra Haynes manual and an old alternator.

Why am I stating this? there may be something in here that I could copy/send on to other RH owners who are maybe looking for info etc

The 'Traditonal' kit was £1195 at it's most basic, you then added on other bits you may want...I guess this is how it goes?

The traditional was pretty much the same as the Mk Sierra S7 using the sierra front subframe bolted on, inboard shocks/springs and the sierra ARB but with a wider body tub to hide all the sierra rear frame and give more cockpit width. It ran in parallel with the New 111.

Nigel

Edited by Longboarder