Stainless Steel Swirl Pot Bracket

Hello, I don't like the look of the GBS supplied bracket I have. I am sure it's fine for the swirl pot they supply, but for mine it's just too small.

I attached my swirl pot to chassis + bracket, only three of the four holes in the pot are attached and the whole thing doesn't look neat.

It's secure, but looking at other pictures making a bracket will be a far better solution. I've been to BNQ today and I can only get 0.5mm aluminium which seems too flimsy to me, however, they do sell stainless steel in small 1mm lengths.

Will this be an OK material to use or should I just go buy some 1mm aluminium sheet from eBay?

I dont have time this week to search around and I would like to make a bracket this weekend so it's eBay and hoping it's delivered in time, or bnq Stainless?

Stainless certainly seems strong enough but I worry it's perhaps too strong for me to cut or it's properties aren't for for purpose?

Any opinions?

Thanks!

I don't know the dimensions, but the size is 1lt (found that on here and a couple of build blogs) and I got mine from eBay, much cheaper as you say :)

My alu sheet came this morning, under a tenner delivered for 500mm square - that's me set for the weekend!