Cresents Zero Gt - Am I Missing Something?

danielbrookes

As above really, I am working out what to do next on my build and I have seen reference to crescents on a few build blogs (Richards for example here: http://richards-gbs-zero.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/passenger-side-panels-crescents.html).

I dont appear to have these in my starter kit though? I cant see them mentioned on the GBS site either, are these an optional extra? I've checked my receipt from GBS and they arent listed on their checklist either which makes me think I havent missed them, they just arent included in the starter kit. Is that right?

I'm confused, easily done :)

post-12984-0-67449200-1436646062_thumb.png

I appear to be missing all the "inner" pannels from what I can see, looking at other builds. On my kit checklist I only have "Left main side panel" and "Right main side panels" that look related, ill give GBS a ring Monday I think - worried because my kit is over a year old now and I've only just spotted it.

Guest ali2992

Yeah those aren't standard items in the kit. I made my inner panels using hardboard. GBS do make some I think, don't know if they're on the site

Yeah those aren't standard items in the kit. I made my inner panels using hardboard. GBS do make some I think, don't know if they're on the site

Ahhhhh OK, thanks for that - glad I am not going mad! I would prefer to buy them direct from GBS, I am sure they wont be too expensive! I dont suppose you know if there are any other "extras" required? From what I can see these cresents go from the rear to what looks like in line with steering wheel, where the frame starts to move in. It looks like theres probably another panel required from there right to the front is that correct?

sill trims ?

Not sure, its OK ill ring GBS on Monday - ill just tell them I want the inner panels from the rear back panel all the way to the front, for both sides. They should be able to supply them, hopefully I dont sound too daft on the phone and they get what I am talking about :)

Guest ali2992

I don't think there is panels that go on the inside footwells, it would restrict the space for your feet too much. The other thing that's not standard which most people have is the aux panel, that holds the switches or whatever