Sierra Brake Fluid Reservoir

Guest mcramsay

If you can't get a Sierra one, you could get a universal reservoir (from eBay or Car Builder Solutions), mount it on the bulkhead above the master cylinder then pipe down to it (assuming there is space).

If you are going for IVA you will need one with the lamp circuit test button on the top.

Guest mcramsay

Yea I'm struggling for room so im hoping the sierra one will work, still on the lookout as midlife crisis offer will not work as it is a different model.

Yea I'm struggling for room so im hoping the sierra one will work, still on the lookout as midlife crisis offer will not work as it is a different model.

Think I have at least 1 spare one - will check after work tomorrow for you and let you know.

Cheers

Tony

I replaced mine for a nice shiny one from a breakers yard I'll see if the old one is knocking about can't remember if it got thrown or not tho. I'll check today if it's there you can have it for postage costs. Cheers Mike.

It sounds like Magh has sorted you out then...

If not I have 2 spare brake fluid reservoirs. One complete with the correct cap - the other has no cap. Either or both yours for the price of postage of course.