Wanted: Fixing Kit For Mr2 Mk3 Hardtop

cb750

£355 for the 2 strikers (forged) and the 2 rear chromed brackets. That's only the essential bits. I've contacted a USA supplier as they charge 70 USD for 1 striker compared to £120 over here. Problem is that they are going obsolete over there as they clear the stock

Guest peter2b2002

I looked at getting my bits from the states but here 300 ,from the states 175 +post making my own 15 +time only things I haven't got are the bits of plastic covers

I got the diagrams of tnet pictures

Peter2b

Ah well can't get the bits from the states. They say they have been obsolete for sometime over there. Can't make my own, the rear brackets are a complex shape and appear to be diecast. The side striker plates are thick forged steel, I could possibly have made those when I was at work but would have needed a pattern to work from.

Now to ring the scrapyards (sorry, recyclers!)

Success! Got them! These are the parts I was after. Got them off eBay last night and were delivered here this morning! Seller listed them as a buy it now just I was looking at a saved search, price was a less than the apparent going rate but also included the wiring sub-harness that you really need to do the job properly plus all the bolts.

post-11418-0-85724800-1445513987_thumb.jpg

• Like 1