Lincolnshire Meetings For January - (Post Xmas Lunch)

alanrichey

Hi everyone

Sorry I've been quiet, but a combination of holidays and medical problems have kept me off the grid. But I'm back up to speed now so time to start the New Year.

I've been waiting for decent weather as I haven't SORNd the Superspec, but at the moment that looks like a faint hope. Sunday is giving a 10-15% chance of rain so I guess I can live with that. Worst case scenario is I have to use the Volvo :)

So first meet of the year will be at 12:00 on Sunday 10th Jan at the Muskham Ferry (NG23 6HB), our favourite 'Central-Lincs' pub. I shan't book a table unless a huge number of people decide to come.

Please post on here or PM me if you are coming. So far I have

Me

Richard (Richard7)

Nigel & Helen (niduncan)

Mick & Stella (mowerman)

Cheers

Al

Edited by alanrichey

Guest mower man

Spent a very pleasant lunch time with Al , Nigel and Helen and Richard today at the Muskham Ferry , proper pub !! and pleasant company ,thanks you to all Mick and Stella :clapping:

Yes, nice to meet up again, and the weather was lovely for the run up, although I really must look into fitting a sun visor as I spent most of the run back driving one-handed with the other hand trying to block the sun :)

Guest Richard7

Thanks to Al for organising and Mick for the message above. It was great to see everyone again. The Roast Beef meal was delicious.

Nigel - I hope your health is ok after trying to raise the roof.