Florins Fame.

Guest 2b cruising

Guest 2b cruising

Due to my delayed reading of January's issue of Complete Kit Car mag I have only just discovered the artical on page 26. Kits meet the classics.

The pictures of Florin in such a titled topic, pay due respect to the looks and efforts put into its build.

I fully believe Bob deserves the showing and mention in such an artical, from such an event, in such a magazine.

Well done Bob Fry.

Edited by 2b cruising

Another minute or two from my 15 minutes of fame allotted to each & everyone of us. Florin wouldn't be half as good without the constant help of my workmate Mo -- Sylvia spent hundreds of hours in the workshop, cutting/filing/drilling bits for the car --- all under close supervision as required by H&S.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Florin wearing next to no paint is a little different to the lightly clothed models which graced page 3's of yesteryear. Picture spoilt some-what by the fat old bloke in shot, still we were the only Rhocar members there. Its a good show, different from the total kits shows & good for a day out.