New Owner Needs Advice--Any One Local To Me?

dandan62

Hi everybody. I am a new owner of an RH S7 Sierra based. This is my first venture into the kit car world. My car is MOT`d , runs well but needs some tidying up. Basically I would love an experienced owner who lives not too far away who would be happy to meet for a pint, on me of course, and have a general look over it. I would hope to not receive not too many sharp intakes of breath at its problems, if it has any! There seems to be a gap in owners around here but I understand there is a group somewhere around Leatherhead maybe. Closer would be brilliant. Thanks in advance.

David

Pulborough area, West Sussex

post-13705-0-57015300-1453897935_thumb.jpg

Guest 2b cruising

If you put the reg up, there is a good chance that somebody in the club might know the car.

I would come if I knew more about the s7 but like yourself I am fairly new to kits and own a 2b not one like your own.

I am busy all next week but free after that. If nobody else has come forward before that PM me and I would be willing to come.

As said no experience with the s7 but been in the mechanics game 40 years so not to bad.

Welcome to the best kit club and good luck with all your undoubtfull happy times to come.

Ken.