Suspension Set Up / Corner Weighting Companys

Chevron Motorsport Stafford.

Below is taken from scoobynet

"Chevron Motorsport in Stafford will do it properly for you. And as for it doesn't take long. You can spend ages doing it to get it right, or you can do 1/2 a job and do it in a couple of hours. They have done all my setup, and the main guy there is very good (an ex Mcclaren suspension engineer).

The proof of their competence is that they got a standard engine car to finish in 5th place at the first round of Time Attack a few weeks ago (0.14 sec from the podium). All due to their setup, rather than a massive HP engine. I'd like to think that the driving helped too!"

Andi

Guest Turboz

It will definitely help the cars handling but really fine tuning is mainly for the track as it doesn't last long, springs start the settle/distort after just 100 miles of racing all serious race teams will have a set of scales and do it before every session.

Guest mower man

I have used Roddisons for the Mazda [which is far more easy to do than a seven or sim no need to split tapers etc] but is well worth it make a car far nicer to drive!! :crazy: mick :acute: