Red 7 - Fifty Today!

Mat-Moo

Guest TerryBarry
Wow, life 5.0, I'm only on life version 4.3, what upgrades do you get with 5.0?

Upgrades :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

These really kick in later

6.0 - Free NHS Prescriptions

6.5 - You can get rid of the Hood replacing it with a bus pass ( if there is any public transport remaining when you get there).

Guest Andybarbet

i'm on version 3.1 and it seems as rough as windows 3.1 !!

If thats the case i wanna be atleast 2000 or XP ?

Anyway instead of the bus pass route you could always cut the robinhood a bit and fit some doors to make it easier to get in !!

Anyone planning to get buried in their cars ? i seem to remember a chap in america being buried in his Corvette - Fantastic !

I had a farming uncle who had one of the first Renault Dauphines, he thought it was wonderful and used to carry sheep etc. around in it. When it died he buried it on the farm, might make an interesting discovery for some Time team program! Assuming there will be some trace left.

Peter

Hoodz,

Thanks for that guys, S.A.G.A. have not tracked me down yet so I may have a few years left in me. (What's that stand for anyway?) I have just spent a week in the Lake District, waterskiing, mountain biking, fell walking etc. with my wife and teenage kids. Although they did get me a G.P.S. for my birthday so maybe they are planning to loose me!

Red(oldgit)7 :D

Guest Bob's Babe

:wub: happy birthday for yesterday. We went on the Lion run at the weekend....great time, interesting pics and stories another time. As for older members.... :o :o we had a member from Wales travel 350 miles to his son on friday, do 100 miles to join us at the pub, do 50 miles round trip to Scarborough and then he faces the same trip home again. Tim and I were fairly impressed with a 1000 mile :lol: ;) :lol: trip to camp at the pub, drink beer and paddle in the sea.

One up for the oldies I think :D

PS, Has the hangover cleared yet red7?

SUE :wub: :wub:

Sue,

I am fine and all prepared for yet another hangover on Sunday morning at Harrogate. Do we get wrecked on site at the show or go to a pub in Harrogate? B)

Steve