mr D

Missing The Hood

New knee last Monday already missing the Hood, would even try just a sit in if i thought i might get back out without the assistance of the fire brigade (32 clips in it at the moment).

Best to all

D :sorry:

Keep strong ,do your Phsyio and in 4/5 weeks you'll be back at it , I had both done [not at the same time !] Getting on for 5 years ago and managed ok , getting in is easy but get out finally beat me so I bought the MX5 doors make a world of difference !! go for it :clapping: :crazy:

Take it easy and take the time to recover properly, I had an operation a while back and returned to work too early guess what torn something and need to go for another operation.

Best of luck get well soon

Cheers all, doing the exercises, no pain no gain they tell me , its hard to believe sometimes though

Bws

Derek :unsure:

Down to 1 stick ( but dont really need it) walked about a mile round town yesterday , ok it was slow but relatively pain free, had 1st pint in 3 weeks (woo hoo) and actually slept better last night than since operation.

so getting there. Wont try in and out of hood yet till a couple of well built mates are on hand just in case!

Best to all

Derek 8)

• Like 1

Slowly and steadily will get you back mobile

Bet the pint went down well!!

Keep up the physio - all the best

Al

• Like 1