Monocoque Cars Cracking Up!

Big Jim

wimps, and i havent even got a screen let alone a heater then again its only been on the road a week or two.  looking foward to the cold frosty mornings.

I remember one of our frequent posters saying something similar last year, he'd only been on the road through the summer, but as soon as the first cold snap arrived, he'd cashed the tax in, and wrapped the car and himself up in blankets!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Andy Rathbone

never mind the tax (i hate paper work), i will probably end up wrapping myself in blankets, leaving my head, arms and legs out so i can still drive :D we shall see, with any luck there wont be too much precipitation this winter

Guest Battery Bill

Clue 1:

What do you get in your garden each year, and if you are unlucky they get into the house ?

Clue 2:

Some people get rid of them using boiling water.

Clue 3:

Or Nippon powder?

Clue 4:

Some people just stamp on them :lol: :lol: :lol:

But remember we are only talking about one!

Yeah yeah - sticks and stones ... Not seen you out in the winter in yours yet Bill! :p :p My car was built to be enjoyed, and frosty mornings on the A50 weren't enjoyable! It still went out on the odd weekend in the midday sun :D

Anyhow, I reckon my 2B is going up for sale soon. Not sure whether to do it now or next summer, but it's time for a new project me thinks. Not quite sure what though as it partly depends on what I get for the 2B.

Ant

Guest Battery Bill

Hey Mr Ant

did you not recently talk about frequent posters who did all their posting in chit chat?

Chit chat

211 posts in this forum

( 17% of this member's active posts )

Is this You? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :p :p :p