S7 Rear Rack - Stainless Steel £75 collected ONLY.

BigLee

I bought this many years ago from a chap who had it laser cut.  It is very substantial.  It has brackets that fit on the back of an S7 monocoque and allow the rack to hang off the back.  It has 2 x support rods that are attached to the rack and should slot into 2 x brackets that were made to fit at the bottom of the tub.   Unfortunately I do NOT have the 2 x brackets that fit at the bottom of the tub as they were still attached to my car when I sold it. They were just 2 x T shaped brackets with a hole so would be easy to fabricate.  Once fitted it is strong enough to sit on and bounce up and down :) ).   I hung 4 x lengths of allthread from the rack and a couple of aluminium bars and it becomes a 2  tier rack that will take 2 x large plastic containers.   It served me well  travelling to Le Mans for a week with cooking equipment, clothing and "stuff".   

It will be too heavy to organise reasonable postage and I am not messing about.  It has hung on the wall of my garage for the last 8 years or so, but i need it gone. . Pictures of the rack and when it was fitted to my car. 

Collection from Bingley - West Yorkshire  - BD16.   

I am not using the forum much.  PM me or try my email leeATsandground.com  replace the AT with @.   or comment hear as I will follow this post. 

Cheers Lee  

post-853-0-31214600-1338841690_thumb.jpg    post-853-0-61076600-1338841680_thumb.jpg   

IMG_20230311_143512.jpg

IMG_20230311_143531.jpg

IMG_20230311_143544.jpg

LeMans 018.jpg

wallpaper4.jpg

Edited by BigLee
spelling

• 3 weeks later...