Useful Sites

alanrichey

You may have noticed I have implemented a new option on the blue banner called 'Useful Sites'.   At the moment it has PDF copies of the recent magazines, the old NW Group pages that still had some very relevant information, a link to some build blogs and, not surprisingly, a page for Superspec owners that I have edited.

It would be nice if we had similar pages for the other models so people don't have to search the whole database for useful information on their car.   So if anyone would care to look after pages for the 3,3A,Exmo,2B...   please let me know.   And if anyone knows any other good build blogs to add please let me know as well.

Banner.jpg

Edited by alanrichey
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I can now report the good news that I received 3 volunteers.   RallyChris has voluntered to sponsor the 2B/2B+ page, niduncan, assisted by LeicsS3A will look after the SeriesIII/IIIA page and Sparepart is looking after the Exmo page.    As the Superspec page was already up I think that really leaves only the Lighweight, unless any one else has a different model ??

Chris and Nigel have produced the first drafts so I have now exposed them to the full membership, Christopher is still working on the Exmo page.

I don't want this be a one man task, so I would ask anyone that feels they can contribute a relevant article for any of the models to please pass it to the appropriate sposnor.

Enjoy 😀

image.png.f93a2f2a680c94fbb57e2e16141a89e7.png

Al

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, alanrichey said:

Chris and Nigel have produced the first drafts so I have now exposed them to the full membership,

OK, in hindsight I could have phrased that better.  Leaves me with an unforgetable image. 😀   Let's rephrase it to "....have now exposed their pages to ...."

Al

• Haha 1