Info On Joining

ibrooks

Wotcher folks,

I've sold the S7 and the new owner islooking to join. Now I know this (or similar) came up recently but I never saw an answer (I do wear glasses before anyone starts throwing things so I might have missed it).

In the past I beleive that people joining partway through a year have either been charged slightly more than one years membership for the remainder of the year and the next year or if it's really late in the year been given one year and a couple of months for the price of a year. Is there a formal arrangement for this i.e. cutoff points because obviously if I join in February I'm paying full whack for that year. If so what stage are we at now i.e. what do I tell him it will cost for membership versus how long will he be a member for.

Also who's the area secretary that would cover Devon and could they or someone PM me their details. Yes I know I could probably look it up somewhere but I'm at work and don't have the time to go digging or access to the mags.

Thanks

Iain

Hi Ian

I think the area sec is Adrian Fenlon, sorry i dont have a contact number and the old mags are not to hand,

Anyone got a number the can SEND to Iain via PM

Please dont put the number here, i dont want to be responsable for every silly bugger phoning him up

Mitch