Nosecone

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

Anybody got a nosecone they don't need anymore. I need to make a bulge for my bonnet to go over the carbs and figured the top side of a nose cone would be just the trick.

Cheers

Tim

hi

why dont you go to the local council tip site armed with a hacksaw and get a old fibre glass bath

if you go to the tip site were people take there old beds and stuff and lob them in skips ya should finde plenty and i wouldnt have thought they would charge anything

just a thought

olly

Guest micky bigthumbs

I think tim only needs the top half of the cone to make an air intake for the V8 roaring away in the garage.. so a slightly or bottom damaged one would probably be ok

Mick

Tim

Sorry I have already got rid as i needed the space in the garage to do the rebuild after take off (well almost), Its not to far from being finished with a few mods to improve (I hope). :D

Hi Tim,

You could try & contact Paul Mercer....he's made up a number of vac-formed bits for his own car & others, from dashes to bonnet bulges in various shapes & sizes.

Try a PM....I dont know if he can get on here very often.

Bob