Motivation

Guest WHEELNUT

Guest WHEELNUT

Well, I've had my kit since february 2004 and it really is not progressing due to work and one thing or another. i really need to see another 2b in progress or a completed project to get me a bit of motivation! Please if you are a "hoodie" in cumbria or south west scotland I would appreciate the chance of a look at your car, complete or work in progress.

Guest Tony Tank

Hi have you joined the club yet ??????.

If so your local area rep will help set something up regards moral boosting trips to yours etc etc .

And if I'm right you come under the North west lads , thats my area as well.

I have been on your profile you need to fill in more details like location etc etc.

The help is out there for MEMBERS all you need to do is ask ( and join the club ).

Regards ;)

Tank

Hi Malcolm

Where in Cumbria are you?, theres a couple of Members in the Lakes or edge of, One in Barrow and one part built in Ulverston (ithink)

If you're ever travelling down the M6 into lancashire there are quite a few of us within a few miles of the M6 in various parts, you welcome to call in on most if you would like.

There is also a member in Carlisle, IIRC, why not Joinup and get a list of Members for you're area, im sure there could be members local to you that may not use this site often.

HTH

Mitch

Hi Malcolm,

The North East Hoodz make regular trips over the Pennines to the Lakes. We have a number of recently completed 2B's. If you ever come over this way you are welcome to have a look at our cars and talk Hoodz. We are planning a trip to Barbon in the Spring for a weekend at the hillclimb, see you there?

Steve