Newbie!

Guest stu205

isnt building 60% scratch head 10% brew up 10% wonder why its so dam cold and 20% optimism?????!!!!!!

be fair mitch i think anyone would struggle finding there way round widness! :blink:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

didnt mean to dampen you're spirits, but Rhoods normally take a lot longer to build than most other kits,

But you have come to the right place, any questions will soon be answered (usally several different ways) and soon have you back in the garage.

As Jim said, we will probably have a ride down and introduce ourselves in the near future, just have plenty of cups ready.

Mitch

Guest Andy Rathbone
Rhoods normally take a lot longer to build than most other kits

Phew your not wrong, mine took 4 years 4 months to build, about 2 years 4 months longer than i thought it would, but its on the road now :D .STu205 if you get anywhere near as much enjoyment out of it as i have from mine youll love it.

welcome to the hoody world, you dont have to be mental but if you are youll fit right in. ;)

Cheers guys nice to be in a club where thers people local to me! im gonna have a proper look at it at week end cause so far ive only seen it in the dark! but it has been running at one point with all the pannels on but then was striped so fingers crossed it will be months not years even if it is building its half the fun and my 205 should keep up with you lot till then as for the mental bit...........

ok ok after actualy seeing it maybe next easter!! still should be a laugh all the body pannels are there all drilled ready to fit but i think ill go for a diferent colour not too keen on rust red

PICT0014.jpg

could save the hassle of painting etc.
:gdit: jeez your're not wrong there...

not sure if i like the stainless look
:huh: then paint it!

It would be easier than preparing those rusty panels...I should know I had to do it :(

Also, when you drill the painted panels you will cause rust :unsure:

If you get that 'one thee road' next easter you deserve a prize :)

Dave

PS It would also be cheaper...have you seen the price of paint :boohoo:

Edited by daveg

Guest chris brown
just spent £40 on hammerite
Painting lots of heavy iron then are you its all its good for chips to easy for use on a car dont let Big Jim know you are using it :p

If you think that’s expensive then you want to try buying 2 pack - up to £100 a ltr