Cheap Car

Guest docter fox

Guest docter fox

looking for a cheap car, preferably small, any engine size! insurance not an issue, but needs an mot

definately looking to spend under £200

doesnt matter what it is or how it looks

big dents not a problem......i have a hammer

big scratches not a problem......il be spraying it myself with our custom paint scheme :p

preferably north east, Im in East Yorkshire

must have an mot tho......

it will only be driven on the road to get to the different autotests and thats where the fun will be had, so problems like tears, rips, no interior lights, panels missing or nothing inside apart from seats are not a problem, aslong as it runs well

so what have you? or know of? :D

Guest Bob Rowell

I have a J reg Rover 414 sat in my drive, short MoT (about a month or so I think) good runner, scruffy, good tyres etc, starship mileage (about 250K- who says they are unreliable). Exhorbitant price - offers of around £0 will be considered.

is it a 3 door or 5? what colour?

PICKY BUGGER arnt we :lol: :D

Probably 4 door (did they do a two door 400?).

Bobs from Norwich so theres a chance if its sat on his drive............... :lol: :D

you'll be asking for free delivery next :wub:

Guest docter fox

well norwich is quite a way to go.......

especially when you dont know what it is

iv looked on parkers and it appears they are all 4 door, do you know which model it is?

i suppose the colour doesnt matter to much either, we are planning to paint it ourselves :D

tatty doesnt matter at all, just means it would be easier to pull the bits off :rolleyes:

iv pretty much answered my own questions :wub:

are the breaks and clutch ok?

I'll speak to my dad about the distance tomorrow

Thanks

James

Guest Bob Rowell

Here we go then: it's the 414SLi, 1400cc K series, 16v engine, electric windows etc Colour is British Racing Green.

Just had a closer look at the tyres - they have a good 5-6mm tread. I haven't driven it, my son brought it home one day (other kids bring stray cats, dogs etc) he says it drives well, but he works at Lotus and drives an Evo, so knows bugger all about cars.

I will start it tomorrow and check clutch, brakes etc. Would you like me to have it valeted and polished when I am having it serviced and the tank filled? If I remember I'll take a couple of pics and send them on to you. Just send me an e-mail direct so I have your address.

Bob.Rowell@GMail.com ;)

Guest docter fox

thanks for the offers but there all a bit to big :(

doesnt matter whether it has an mot or not anymore so just looking for a small cheap car and preferably in yorkshire

dont really mind what it is...... but there must be something? :)