Sundays Sussex/surrey Run Out

Guest chris

I forgot Sunday completely, but then again I'm recovering from taking a big lump off the end of my finger witha circular saw ,the previous Sunday!!!!!!!

:boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

A run out for Fish & Chips sounds great!!

BUT which Kent members are you thinking of NOT inviting?????

poss inviting some of the Kent boys

You could be in real trouble !!!! Rizla is now an honorary Man of Kent....

Bob.

Dredd,

It just so happens that we had a windscreen company in to repair one of the trucks

at the firm I work for the other day, and I enquired about screens for Seven type cars,spooky or what!The guy said that they had done a few in the past and it would not be a problem.

I had to go to Rye the other week to meet a potential client about some materials he required.This chap owns a large fish restaurant in the town,to the rear of the property is a large car park.We got chatting about this and that ,and it turns out that a few bike and car clubs have  used his place as a pit stop in the past.Just a thought for the moment but maybe we could organise a run out to there in the summer,poss inviting some of the Kent boys(and anyone else!)along to join us to make a larger gathering.The club has been offered a discount at the restaurant

and there are plenty tables.Any one got any comments/suggestions?

regards chris

:D Chris, good idea about a trip to Rye, I will speak to Alan and maybe we could do it when it gets warmer. Am I allowed to bring the cobra? Regards Nigel.

• 2 weeks later...

B) Screen now replaced with a green tinted laminated glass, only cost me £60.

In my opinion a reasonable price to pay for peace of mind that this screen will not

shatter into a thousand pieces and fly past my face and give an interesting "shotblasted"effect to my rollbar :(

regards chris