Reciept Of Purchase

Guest allbejay

Guest allbejay

Hey there after reading a few article's it's wandered across my mind that when it comes to registering my "kit" i will need to show the reciept of purchase of the kit from rhe themselves, am i correct in thinking this or is their a way around it as i brought my kit as u may all know second hand and un started..

Thanks Bejay

Well I was never asked for the receipt at SVA, besides that, the locost builders and scratch car builders don't have receipts for their kits as they don't use kits. Don't worry about it.

Well I was never asked for the receipt at SVA

Like Guy said it's probably not the end of the world, but might complicate things when you come to deal with the pen-pushers at DVLA. I had to hand a copy of my RHE receipt over to them during the registration process.

Think I'd try the asking previous owner/RHSC route.

Hi

may be wrong (very likely) but I think the issue of the kit purchase reciept really only comes into its own for from new kits when you're after a brand new registration.

But like I said I may be wrong there..... mmmmm a really useful reply :blink: :wacko:

e

I could be up s**t creek with this one, i bought a second hand kit series 3 unstarted and 7 years old, I have a reciept from the owner and all the paperwork from the donor including reciept from scrap yard but nothing from RHE.

Guest allbejay

i'm in the sameboat as you my friend so it could be *bleep* creek were sailing down however a copied reciept is gonna come from this pc if i get no joy from rhe

Guest Petemate

Hi Guys.

I too bought my kit 2nd hand. In my possession I have a receipt from the seller stating I have bought a Robin Hood 2b kit. Also I have the seller's proforma invoice showing all the prices of kit and extras. How will I fare with this? And what about the Locost boys? They build theirs up from a pile of bits, and there aren't many Q plates among 'em.

Petemate

hi

i think iv got a receipt for my 2b slidingpiller hood that i no longer have its a 2001 model.if your still trying to sort it let me know and ill try and find it for you

olly