Series 3 Front Profile Picture

series3

:unsure: Me and My Father (my Father mostly) are building a Series 3a and i am going to build a website in which we can update with build pics and any information relevant to the build or the car.

My idea is to use the front of a Series 3a as the main part of the site with the grill having the logo and the numberplate holding the menu system, but as we are in the build process we do not have anything to take a picture of, so i was wondering if anyone possesd a Series 3 or indeed had a picture of a series 3 from the front, that does not have to be close up but of good quality so i could zoom

I would be most appreciative if somebody could help me out! and i will keep members of the site updated on how i am getting on as i progress, for anybody who would be interested

Thankyou :unsure:

Guest micky bigthumbs

I will take some pics of mine and post them Fri /sat ps fill in your profile ie location etc may be members near you could get in touch with all the best

Mick

Guest micky bigthumbs

Roy Dean i only live in walsall wood and i pass through cannock i my way to work pm you adress or phone no ill call round you can take pics...jetskijase also lives in gt wyrley

Mick