Sva Indicator Extenders

Guest kevin

Guest kevin

I have a pair of indicator extenders for SVA use. £10

These are for use with the 2B motorcycle type indicators.

They attach to the nose cone using the same holes as the indicators use.

The end of the extender is tapped the same fine thread as the indicators.

This topic moved from "For sale" Big Jim

Edited by Big Jim

Guest kevin
Couldn't they just be a club item that people borrow, like the steering wheel pad? Then many people will get to benefit, just an idea.

If its ok with Richard (enforcer3392) I will donate them to the club at Stoneleigh

and Richard can have first go with them.

Kevin

Guest Jim Castle

Hi,

My 2b has been on the road 18 months now and haven't gotten round to removing my homemade SVA indicators extensions. More than happy to donate them to the club along with a Mountney steering wheel SVA pad.

Regards

Jim C

Guest bloke

i also recently bought a fine pair of indicator extensions from joey n bill

hope to sva soon then on to the next car... would like to borrow, loan etc a moutney pad soon

Guest Jim Castle

You can have the SVA pad gratis for the price of postage. All that I ask is that you pass it on to the club for other members to use when their turn comes up. I also have some SVA compliant mirrors, still have the home made indicator extenders and also some steering rod end covers made up from rubber pipe and jubilee clips. Same deal applies to anyone needing them.

rgds

Jim C

Kevin,

Are these home made items? I'm looking for a pair to keep on the car for a while, because I don't want to be soldering the indicator connections twice. I planned to put 'em on, then that job would be finished (it's a psychological thing with me). Eventually I'll take them off (I think) but at this time it wouldn't be fair for me to hog a set the club owned for a whole year.

Cheers

JonB

Guest mark kingston

only a year john?????

you must be planning to get down to some serious building soon then? he he

any way joking apart how is the build going? i must drop over to have a look one day?

regards

mark kingston

Guest Battery Bill

Jon

Just make your own with some Plastic drain pipe, The RH motorbike indicators come apart quite easily and just extend the wires and add some longer threaded bar. Then you dont have to worry about resoldering until after the big day

:D :D