Barkston Heath 2005

Guest Tim Norman

Guest rizla

:( shame im on holiday in menorca tim,id luv to be there,but il be at the september one come hell or high water

ps whats the track record,just so i know how much i will have to slow down :lol: :p

Guest allbejay

i like the idea of healthy competition but whats with everyone and the talking, there's plenty of those private roads people keep talking about where you could happily meet and race to solve all the arguements, I mean for instance i have that 3 mile drag strip in my garden as i reguarly exceed over 100mph, Anyway more to the point i wanna be the one who challenges the winner between tim and rizla, of course when my build is finished... (the flag has been dropped lads) :D :ph34r:

If you were at Barkston last year you may remember my Dad driving round the track in a green 1.8 Metro GTI. The Metro has now been used as the donor for our latest project "Onyx Firefox". Having passed its SVA today we plan to take it to Stoneleigh and then so long as we got a place it will be back at Barkston to see if the modifications help us improve our lap times.

Richard

Guest Bob's Babe

In no particular order: R.Tucker, D.Tilson, J.Fox, A.Birch, K.Williams, C.Brown, G.WilsonG, F.Zbrozek+1, S.Altwassr, B.Lilles, S.Puttrell, R.Grove+1, B.Brown, J.Walton+2, P.Spiller, R.Hanks, S.Ling, S.Griffiths, P.Herring,

like I have nothing better to do than type :rolleyes:

This covers everything received up to and including today.

Helmets must be serviceable, cotton overalls are a must and have to be clean...no paint or varnish that might burn if you crash :ph34r:

Camping on either/both nights is free and there are good facilities. :D Tim will send out final details early May :D

I'm provisionally saving a place for Russler ;) who still hasn't received a mag but if anyone else wants to come they have to be quick or the remaining spaces will go outside the club :p

SUE :wub: