Jacking Points On A 3a

Guest stu205

Guest AWhite

Its best to not jack up on the stainless as it slips. I always jack up off the suspension components front/rear. Or if you don't need to take the wheel off use ramps, I find they are much safer IMO.

I've got an S7 monocoque and jack up on the suspension components (if you'll pardon the expression!!!), when I have used the stainless, I've put a bit of wood in between the jack and the car. Still a bit slippery though.

Andy

The back end is easy, jack under the sierra wishbones (trolley jack) under the front I use a piece of wood wide enough to spread the load, and place it under where the shockers mount (which has been strengthened on my car) and jack the whole front end up.

Guest paul2

my car builder kyle (10y old) took rear wheel off, took all the precourions and put wood blocks etc under car before he went under, he jacked up car on stainless and put a nice dent in it where it wont take cars weight, so dont use stainless,