Group 1 Cylinder Head

Guest boggie

Guest boggie

Hi Guys,

Due to an upcoming engine upgrade I have a group 1 Burton stage 3 cylinder head for sale. All it needs is a camshaft kit and you are away. It even comes with a (quite) new water temp sender, cambelt tensioner and set of studs (I should also be able to throw in a head gasket if I can find the damn thing).

When fitted with a Kent RL31 and a pair of well tuned DCOE Webers you will achieve between 165 and 180 bhp from your Pinto engine. This gives stunning performance in a Robin Hood at around 240BHP/Tonne. Details follow:

<5000 miles since fitted.

Fully gasflowed and ported.

44.5mm Inlet valves.

38mm exhaust valves.

Competition springs.

Uprated oil spray bar.

excellent condition.

Currently it is leaded/LRP but Burton can fit unleaded seats for around £170. It will fit all Pinto engines (1.6, 1.8, 2.0 and 2.1). Current Burton price is £642.24 (£70 surcharge). If you buy the lead free head it comes to £769.25 (also £70 surcharge)

My price: £375

Send me a P.M. if you are interested. Collection would be preferable, I am in Buckinghamshire but am willing to deliver within 50 miles. I could send it standard parcel delivery but as it is heavy I don't know how much it will be.

Cheers, Boggie

Guest boggie

Yes, it is still available and sat in my garage waiting for a new home.

PM me if you want to go ahead and I will give you location etc.

Cheers, Boggie