Inforad

Dave R

Guest alan rowe

sounds too good to believe Dave as its doing exactly what my Road Angel does but without the voice and speedo reading - and that cost me £399

If it does what it says on the label it surely must be well worth buying

Alan

one difference to the road angel that i just read

Does INFORAD warn about places where the police forces use mobile laser detectors and mobile radar systems?

No, because most of these places are not often actually in use, and they often change. The result would be to give out alerts far too frequently, and generally to no purpose. However, with INFORAD you can programme as many personal positions as you like. This means you can build your own database of potential speed trap areas.

not sure if thats good or bad...round our way they get everywhere

I bought a PDA with Tom Tom GPS, and down loaded a Points of Interest program for free that has the fixed speed camera sites. Costs about £280 but i get Sat Nav and a mini computer as well. I still cant detect lasers and mobiles and with the miles i do I am looking for a reasonable detector.

Guest alan rowe

just for info the latest road angel i've got is excellent

it knows where every static camera is including the ones they install during roadworks (as long as you regularly update your info from road angels web site

it also knows where all the variable speed cameras are including the ones on the M25 near Heathrow

and it picks up mobile cameras (BUT only when the laser is on you) with a very loud warning - probably a bit late as they can get you from a long distance

and it gives a continuous accurate speed display

A