Bobson's Today

Guest Bob's Babe

Guest salty_monk

Not if it gives you the same message I got...

Sorry, your internet browsing session has expired.

This is because you have not been active within this site for some time. This is a security feature to protect your information and to also maintain efficiency. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Please click here to return to the Vodafone home page

Seriously though my friend has one.... sends me messages from the bar, meant to be very good. Expensive to run?? What's the MPG? :)

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest paul thompson

MPG?

I don't know the company pay for it, I'd probably just have a basic phone on the cheapest network with the most minutes free if I had to pay! :lol:

tis tres cool, bit tricky to use though, making a phone call from the address book takes 6 buton presses wheras my old phone only 3, and you have to fiddle with the wheel on the side and I have no hands free cradle so I can't make any calls on the move. The old one was in a cradle, 3 button presses and back to hands free. We are supposed to be getting blue tooth do dahs, car fitted ones not the look at me I'm Kylie head sets. Should be a bit better then.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tim Norman

Update, Had him rolling roaded and was told that the misfire was down to the distributor. New dizzy fitted yesterday and timed somewhere close. Took him out this morning and the misfire was still there. My brother in law used to rally Tony Pond's ex works TR8 that had 4 twin 48's and twin fuel pumps. Both were required when peddaling hard. I opened my Fuel pressure regulator a little and I now have a sweet running motor. I just need to sort out the tracking and brakes. I took Guy Wilson out for a little jaunt. He says it's quicker than Bob. I'm not sure yet. He does however, sound absolutely Bloody MARVELOUS :D :D

Guest Guy Wilson

Picy's of me this morning, tripple checking my belts before my frightening experience. :o I think my face say's it all on returning. :wacko:

WOW ITS FAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

Guy

post-9-1123426746.jpg

Guest micky bigthumbs

Tim you must have watched the formula 1 last week..the two fins under the back are they to increase airflow under the car taking the heat from the front and giving better traction

Guest Tim Norman

I don't know...... I just thought they looked cool, or at least completely over the top! Knowing my luck I'll rip them off as I leave the drive. ;) :lol: :blink:

Guest Battery Bill

Tim

Now you have all the aerodynamics at the rear end when are you going to sort out the "Brick wall effect" at the front? :lol: :lol:

Looking forward to seeing it in action :D :D