Newark Show

Big Jim

Well I'm going to be the first to post (OK, I know that the Lincoln lighthouse has already posted a photo of me upside down, but that don't count!)

Well done once again to our club, we take the trophy for the biggest turn out of members. (the official figures I'll leave to the official counters!)

But what a weekend, it was scorching hot, too hot really, but lets not complain.

My personal thanks to the North West members who made my weekend so special, (you know who you are, thanks guys & gals! :wub: :wub: :wub: ) and to all the rest for your wishes.

Christine said that she's never seen me speachless before, but I was! :wub:

Special thanks has also to go to Mutley for coming all that way for " thowd lad"

Nice to meet everyone who's names crop up on the board.

What a great club!! :) :) :)

For those that don't know me, the old git with the trophy is me, the smaller flowerpot man is Joey, who's Dad, Billy-boy, is stopping him from getting an eyeful!!

post-2-1119199393.jpg

Guest piddy

Well done all. :D

Thanks to Sue,Tim,Peter and all the others that help at these weekends erecting the gazebo and then moving it to another spot etc. and for keeping this club the best by far.

Guest Bob's Babe

thanks to everyone that made it to Newark.... ;)

It was a fab weekend and great to see so many old friends and make some new ones :D :D

Glad to ear Jim enjoyed his birthday and the treat of collecting the trophy :rolleyes:

Thanks to those that helped wtih cooking, building, moving and dismantling equipment!! :D

I drove Little Bob home with lots more sunburn B) and a big grin, it was wopnderful :wub:

going to sort paint soon and get Tim and John busy

See you all at Harrogate :D :D :D

SUE :wub: