Suspension

Guest STEVE OXON

Guest chris brown
Easy! take them off, throw them in the skip and fit some decent suspenders
The other option is to paint them with grease working it in behind the springs then wipe off excess. Then you don’t go along sounding like a farm cart it lasts about a year before you have to do it again.

[A couple of questions - What ride height have you gone for and how close (or not) to parallel withteh ground are your wishbones?]

Phil,

I jacked up the front until the bottom wishbones were paraell to the ground. The height under the bar in front of the sump is about 3" with the Gaz shocks fitted. When I was overtaking there were two rules, 1) between the cats eyes 2) when oncoming traffic permitted. Now only 2 applies.

Sorry for delay in the reply busy driving! :lol:

Guest STEVE OXON

thanks guys

have spoken to dave at dampertech, extremely helpful, have got fronts with 8 inch springs at 300lb rating to fit.( bad back precludes me fitting them yet)

rears are having to be made to order. ie 16 inch long and 300lb springs i think 10inches long. could be four weeks delivery ????

but i say again extremely helpful and he wont charge my credit card till i get all of them!! that pleased the lady who looks after me. bless her.

shall report further when fronts fitted..

steve

p.s did ya see reformed pink floyd. brings it all back.