Sump

Longboarder

Guest Andy Rathbone

I think the term is aggresivley shortend, i strongly recommend shortening your sump the less violent way. if you need any more convincing speack to Andy Smith Midlands area sec about what happens when sump meets road!!! Not good. i shortend mine by cutting a piece out and re welding the bowl back on. a bit of a cut and shut Trickers would be proud. :blink:

Guest Andy Rathbone

Oh yeh, if your stuck i think i still have sump from a 1.6 emax that may fit to get you out of the deep and brown, what area are you ?

Plymouth but its OK. Its a work in progress. Glued it up with the mig and will start the fiddling to get it back on after 'home and away'. Can you believe Flynn won't donate his sperm to Charlotte even though Sally would probably be OK about it. And that Jesse, Noah's right not to trust him now he's home from jail even if he did know the V-man.

But I digress. Being retired through insanity does have its benefits. I get to play all day but I don't like the tablets. They make me feel strange.........................aaaaaaaaaaaa, gargle, snarf, splutter. Must go. They're coming for me. Don't let on I was here.

Nigel

6 out of 10! Thats a bit harsh, innit. That was my very best migstick and I've got certificates.

Its back on and running. Gasket was a bit testing and spending half the day lying under the car was fun, not. Just confirms I definitely don't like the oily bits.

Nigel

Guest Angel Boy

Nigel,

I meant 6 out of 10 for the ding on the sump not the welding :D

If I could even get my welds to stick together or look anything like yours it would be a minor miracle. In the little welding I have done I became very proficient at putting holes in sheets of metal :p

Andy