Newark 2003

Guest Tim Norman

Guest Tim Norman

For those who hung around for the giving of the prize for best attended show I don't need to say anything. For those who missed it or weren't there I'm afraid you probably won't appreciate the following statement.

"Being Chairman does have its up side."

For DS I'm sorry but I had to revert to type but it was demanded of me. :D

A huge thanks to all those who turned up and made the show the best attended Newark has had. They were so appreciative they gave us £50!!

The social aspect of the weekend was a huge succes, massive thanks to Mick for starting the rebuild of that side of the club. :)

The chilli was very popular and no body was ill as aresult but the morning saw a few people taking toilet roll out of the fridge. It will be repeated at Donington.

I don't want to write too much as I think this will be a long thread save to say

CHEERS and see you at Donington

PS I'm sure there will be a few photo's for those who missed the "show"

Guest TerryBarry

Hi,

For those of us who have been fiddling with seat belt mounts and wiring harness this weekend

WHERE ARE THE ATTACHED IMAGES ?? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cheers

Terry

(Who will probably make Donington BUT still without his 2B :(

Guest TerryBarry

Oh Gardening :) ,

That goes as standard most days

Tomorrow - I get to clean the filters on the fish pond - I can't wait :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Give us the images B) :rolleyes: B)

Terry

Guest Robin Allison

I’ve just got back from Newark it was great. Got there Friday night, only one wrong turn on the way! Stayed Saturday and Sunday. Well worth the weekend away. Also spotted the new Robin Hood aero package, as fitted to Mr Tim Norman’s hood (caption for photo welcome). I think the fastening device is optional?

Well done Tim, Mick and all helpers.

Rob.

Guest Graham

Hi folks,

Glad too see that you had a great day on Sunday and claimed the trophy again, but whats this, two scantily clad young ladies :rolleyes: , maybe I should have stayed over on saturday night too. ( No!!! I just counted it, I spent 22 hours out of 36 hours in the front seat of my car, only six sleeping. So I won't forget the tent poles for Donnington).

Just want to say thanks to Mick, Tim, Jim and the rest of you for making me feel so welcome, will see you all at Donnington.

All the best

Graham

Guest TerryBarry

Thanks Jim,

I really love piccy's that leave something to the imagination.

Only one each ?????????? ;) ;) ;)

Have you got another angle on that

Cheers

Terry

Guest John Walton

I came to Newark at 10 on Sunday morning, and then again at around 3pm.

Aaaaarrrgghh!!!! Wot nice young ladies they have in newark.

Not seen a Miss Donnington. Do they want to come... aaaarrrgghh!!! .... to Donny with us.

A good day all round and nice to put faces to names.

See you all at Curborough.

PS. Should any female Hoodies or other halfs be reading this..........

... Miss Newark had cellulite alll over her arse.

I didn't not notice, aaarrgghh!!! But No 1 bird says it is so.

Guest Petemate

Hi All

I would like to say how much I enjoyed the weekend. So here goes - "I enjoyed the weekend" :D

What a great club we have; am I correct in assuming it is possibly the largest kit club? B) The number of cars in the club area, especially on Sunday, was amazing.

It was nice to meet up with members I know, and some which I had only seen "on the forums" as it were.

Thanks everyone for such a good time - can't wait for Donnie.

Pete(Oldgit)

I went on Sataday and got loads of usefull bits for the car, lots of good ideas of how to do the trim and make it look nice. I also got sunburn!

Nice to see so many excellent examples of hoods and also nice to see so many girls in them with there tits hanging out. That's what it's all about, nice cars, nice naked girls, ahh it's good to be a bloke :lol: