It"s Ready

Guest DGAV

i think thats it ,its ready for the test ;)

i hope ive coverd everythink o well will soon find out :wacko:

ive got to wait for replacment log book for inspiction

SVA at Derby

Duncan

will be taking mine to derby so any tips on wht the inspector is looking for / specifically at would be appreciated. Mine well on the way but prob wont be ready for a copule of months yet!

best of luck on the test

phil

will be taking mine to derby so any tips on wht the inspector is looking for / specifically at would be appreciated. Mine well on the way but prob wont be ready for a copule of months yet!

best of luck on the test

phil

gday from down under on holiday i oz at the moment

should SVA when i get back 2 weeks time .iwill let u know how i get on at derby test

Duncan

Guest Giggling_Buffoon

Chaps,

the guys at Derby are good and pretty thorough (particularly Mick). They do measure the indicator position from the front of the car.

Make sure you have a spare wheel cover (Although I guess DGAV's not fiting the spare!).

Make sure front suspension is covered up from the front.

Make sure every bolt is either nyloc'd or had a double nut locking - adding nuts to the servo was not a pleasant experience.

They are quite hot on mirror field of view

Make sure the wiring is secured every 12 inches minimum... Take loads of cable ties with you.

DGAV - they will fail your fog light, it needs to be at perpendicular to the road,

Also I had to put some extra piping around the filler cap to get the 2.5 mm radius, and they were not too impressed with the fuel restrictor (so you can only get an unleaded nozzle in) - it needs to be secure, and not able to rotate or move up and down..

They are quite hot on radius edges - steering wheel, gear knob, side repeaters.

pm your email to me if you want to my first failure sheet - it covers 3 and a half sides of A4. : :boohoo:

• 4 weeks later...

At long last its here

after a wait of about 5 weeks got the date for SVA

26th sept .it took 2 gos for DVLA to get log book from the donor right after i sent

it to change eng no and cc. The post lost the first form :gdit:

Test is at DERBY

Duncan