Barkston

Longboarder

Thanks for all the very useful tips and advice. I feel so much better prepared now :boohoo: that you girls have had your twitter. :blink: Bring your handbags to Barkston and you can sort this once and for all. The rest of us can watch or join in as the fancy takes. :mellow:

Nigel

I have a G-tech performance meter for recording for reasonably accurate 0-60 times. It just plugs into the cigarette lighter socket. I can take it along to Barkston if anyone wants to get a timing. I am pretty sure you can get upto 60 before the first chicane after the standing start.

Guest salty_monk

You can easy get up to 60 before that Chicane. I seem to remember mine would hit around 65 before jumping on the brakes... :)

Sounds like fun, be interesting to see what the difference is in the diff models that'll be there...

Isn't that the device that also measures G forces?? Be handy to have it there to see what "G's" Takumi's pulling when he hits the tyre wall this time.. :p :lol:

The G-tech meter is supposed to have a number of functions 0-60, quarter mile times, G-forces and BHP indicator. I have only ever tried the 0-60 but it was pretty accurate.

As I was also missing the cigarette lighter socket I bought an adapter that can be attached directly to the battery terminals - crocodile clips on one end - cig lighter socket on the other.

Just come and say hello in the pits if you want to try it. As at the last Barkston bash I will have the blue Firefox.