Who's Is This Then

Snapperpaul

After taking my daughter back to her mums Monday i was zipping through the countryside in Staffordshire going through a little village called Cotton in the Elms when i spied what looked like a red hood, i think with swept wings and a flat back, so monocoque tub.

So who's is that then?

Can i also remind you that "Cotton in the Elms Welcomes carfull drivers" and the noise from the Hood exhaust would blow the petals off the neat hanging baskets and community flower displays. You naughty Hoody.

Well - wouldn't have been me if it were parked up, I don't live there, just drive through on my 'runs out' as I live a few miles away.

I'll have to look for the one parked up and see if he/she's a member.

Interestingly, went out for a run tonight after work and came across a Cortina S7 in our village pub - introduced myself as area sec and had a chat to the guy who had only just bought it and lives local - he'll be joining the club!!! :D :D

Was a tidy one too!

Andy

Guest mickmellors

Good to see we have a new member on the way Andy - well done.

Boring fact - Coton in the Elms is the most distant you can be from the sea (72 miles if memory serves well from my school days !!! )

• 1 month later...

Found him ( Mark) has a series 1 S7, had a quick chat on my way past and have emailed the club site. He bought it about 2 years ago and has spent quite a bit on new parts, i have advised him to join the club and save a bit of money by posting in the wanted section first.

Hope to see him on this site soon.