Retain Salvage On Me 3a?

Guest stu205

Right ho I have to make a choice either to retain salvage on my 3A or let them cart it off :boohoo: so I want to know if anyone can make good use of it either as a donner or parts, I dont want to break it as I have nowhere to keep the parts and to be honest seeing it in its present state is begining to upset me, I need to make the desicion by wed (21st) and Id rarther see it go to a member than get ripped apart at a scrappers

pic a week before

12.jpg

pic of the dammage is here link

Guest docter fox

It's got to be worth more than £450 in parts if someone has the space to strip it, but even using that as the donor would save a load of time and effort compared to stripping down a sierra, hope someone buys it back for you :)

cheers guys I know its worth more but I dont have the room to break it, theres a couple of people looking at taking it whole which will be nice to see it help out another member or even get another hood on the road, not only that I have a pug thats been neglected for far too long!

• 2 weeks later...