Ford Fiesta Xr2i Zetec Powered

Guest salty_monk

Guest salty_monk

Not sure that any of you will want it but the freeby racer's up for sale. :D

K reg. 99k on 1.8 16v Zetec 110bhp as standard.

New cambelt, water pump, fan belt, oil & filters, offside swingarm etc. After Barkston, new disks & pads.

Four good tyres, 2 x Yoko's 2 x Fate's (whatever they are!) & legal spare. Pretty good interior (fag burn on back seat), sunroof, central locking, electric windows, alloys (one is closely mismatched) alarm, immobiliser, MOT till Apr next year.

Good fun for a shopping cart! Everything works. Needs tidying to be good, minor dings & scuffs to bodywork but no real rust.

£300 or offer to cover cost of new parts.

For pics see the Barkston post. Also going on Ebay soon. Will post link. :)

Guest salty_monk

Bob,

Sure Drew would be prepared to give him good deal, he just wants his money back on the new bits really nothing else... The CC has got to be a better car though... know what I'd rather be driving! :)

Oh forgot to say.. will need a new exhaust from Cat back for next MOT, bandaged at the moment but still blowing a bit.. Think Drew had a quote of £150 for straight through stainless one...

Would make an ideal donor for a Quantum as I think all the bits you use are good bits plus the bonnet, boot & bumpers are all in VGC so you could probably make your money back on those bits on Flebay...

Dan :)

Thanks Dan.

Hes pretty interested.

Hes had 2 recent hit & runs on his Pug, one major, one minor, so hes chopping it out in favour of an MR2. Hes selling the Pug privately & wants to buy a MR2 privately too, so the Fiesta can be used as a stop gap or trade in if he finds one in a garage.

Not sure about the P/X, I;m selling, & hes buying....I'd never see my part of the cash!!!!

Ive got Drews number I'll bell him soon.

Dont worry about more pics, we'll come over & see it in the flesh ASAP

Cheers Bob.