Sidescreens For Sale

Guest JohnB

Pair of Exmo sidescreens for sale ( one has cracked perspex otherwise OK) £20 ONO

Pair of RH steel tube hood sticks. Free (I got them free from Dr Fox and not now required)

Bracing bar(?). The steel tube behind the seats of an Exmo that is bolted to each internal wheelarch. Free

JohnB

Guest cooperman

Am I correct in assuming these have gone?

If not, I would be interested

I am Ian by the way and relatively new here so apokogies if I am breaching any etiquette!

Duncan,

The screens came from an Exmo, and I replaced them with the screens for the 2b.

There is a difference in length - the Exmo screens are longer - but I don't know how they would fit on a 2b without doing a trial fit.

I have replied to Duncans PM and will wait to see if he wants them. If not, they are still available.

Sorry I'm a bit late replying, but I had to go to Norfolk yesterday and didn't get back until late.

Regards,

John

Guest Duncan Venn

John,

I have an Exmo and need the whole roof. I am toying with buying a 2b roof and side-screens, but there is always the gamble that they won't fit. You say you have fitted 2b screens - have you fitted a 2b roof as well, and if so did it require any modification? If not, do you know whether the 2b roof would fit?

Duncan V

Duncan (Venn),

The 2b doors fitted OK, but as they were not as long as the Exmo doors, the Exmo hood needed modifying. I think RH say in their last catalogue the 2b hood and screens fit all previous models. I don't think there will be a problem fitting them to the Exmo.

Peter,

I am going to Donington on Sunday. I can take the bracing bar there for you if you know anyone who is going.

I can also take the Exmo sidescreens there for anyone who wants them - still for sale.

Regards

John

Duncan (Venn),

I fitted a new roof and side screens to my exmo and it fitted fine all robin hood said is that i may have to move the screen back a bit but i did not have to do that at all

hope this helps

p.s may have a spare exmo roof and top bar

Guest Duncan Venn

JohnB

Many thanks, very helpful. If sparkt has a spare Exmo roof that he is willing to sell for a reasonable price and Duncan (DGAV), who is first in the queue for the sidescreens, doesn't want them, then it looks like I could be in business.

Sparkt,

Many thanks. If you do have a spare roof, what would you be willing to sell it for, what state is it in and what extra bits would I need to fit it? I think I'd need to secure these sidescreens to be in the market for the roof. As a matter of interest, why did you go for a new roof - is the 2b one better?

Duncan V

if the side screens will fit i will have them .

i will have a look on sat at Donington at others with them in exmo

i will be back at Donington sunday after dinner as its my birthday party on

sat night at home :wacko:

Duncan

Duncan V

had to get a new hood because i did not have any side screens with the old one

the old hood is in good shape and the top bar with the clamps that go on the roll bar