Engine Mounts

Guest Getting There

Guest Getting There

Hi

Thanks for all your suggestions, Chris Brown, dont suppose that you have the part numbers for your mounts, as if the ones that I am getting dont fit, I will take the part number to my mate at the local car shop and see if he can get me a set!!!!

Cheers

Chris Stubbs

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chris brown
dont suppose that you have the part numbers for your mounts,
No sorry Chris but I have the VIN no of the car they came off so Ford or a good factor will be able to cross referance to part No --- WFOFXXGBBFHP85576 ---- and the Reg was --- E144MHM ---

Hope this helps.

Guest Getting There

Hello

Finally I seem to have sorted the engine mounts..... Many Thanks to Antony Birch for doing me a swap, for the sierra mounts.. The ones that I have got are exactly an inch and a quarter high, that is slightly small so I have machined two plates quarter of an inch thick on the lathe, one for the top and one for the bottom, this has meant that the engine is now at a slightly lower level, the bonnet closes and there is still some great ground clearance, if anyone is interested I will post some pictures when I get a minute.

Once again many thanks, and have a Good Christmas and Happy New Year

Chris Stubbs