Demister Vent

Guest tom2b

Guest Battery Bill
demister means defroster!!!

What do you use in the summer months when its a bit rainy and there is a lot of heavy breathing in the car :wub: ?

There is no frost but its "Misted up" :lol: :lol: :lol:

What do you use in the summer months when its a bit rainy and there is a lot of heavy breathing in the car  :wub: ?

I thought the girlfriend's feet usually worked. ;)

The Robin Hood supplied vents don't seem to be too effective with a mini heater. They might be better with a bigger heater though.

I have looked round the shows for some less restrictive vents but I havn't found anything better, yet.

Guest Battery Bill

Tom

I thought the girlfriend's feet usually worked.

I agree, how does the ladys feet clear a misted screen ? <_< <_<

Elwe

I have looked round the shows for some less restrictive vents but I havn't found anything better, yet.

We were concerned about the angle that the vents seemed to blow towards the screen so we fitted Joeys 2B's further back and they work OK.

on our second 2B the vents were fitted about 2mm from the screen so they would obviously never work properly. :(

Guest ScotMac
What do you use in the summer months when its a bit rainy and there is a lot of heavy breathing in the car :wub: ?

Well, sometimes i use a raincoat (the trojan kind), but usually the natural body parts work just fine for this situation!!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Guest ScotMac

BTW, we also use the "defroster" for clearing the "mist"...but we still call it a defroster!! ;)

So, no input from the lightweight'ers??? Hmmm...i bet this is gonna one of those situations where we have to be creative.....