Dgas 38 Carb, Pinto Manifold, Custom Airbox, K&n Filter

Guest donaldthomps

Guest donaldthomps

Can anyone help with a fair selling value for the following please, will update once reviewed - I'm NOT looking for offers.

Complete Carb Setup on my 2.1 Pinto, will be removed when my Bike Carbs Arrive - the whole setup can be seen working at the moment;

1 x DGas Carb

1 x Pinto Manifold

1 x Custom Airbox

1 x K&N Air Filter

1x Blue Silicone Air Ducting (new and unfitted, not in photo)

All in excellent condition.

Call 077251 21822 for more info

Look on Ebay at completed listings for 38DGAS to see what they're fetching in there, that'll give you a going in point and then add a bit for the K&N and the airbox. Anyone, on any forum, who's after one will still look on Ebay so it's probably best sold there.

It looks nice and tidy and the 38DGAS is a sought after carb, not just for pintos. If it was me selling, I'd have a punt around £125 and see if you get any interest.

Guest donaldthomps

Look on Ebay at completed listings for 38DGAS to see what they're fetching in there, that'll give you a going in point and then add a bit for the K&N and the airbox. Anyone, on any forum, who's after one will still look on Ebay so it's probably best sold there.

It looks nice and tidy and the 38DGAS is a sought after carb, not just for pintos. If it was me selling, I'd have a punt around £125 and see if you get any interest.

Thanks for that, will get it up for sale this coming week.